Friday 18 November 2011

I WILL NOT FIGHT my fellow KENYAN come 2012 ...No matter what happens!

I will not fight you,my fellow Kenyan,come 2012 General Elections,no matter what happens.
The post election violence experienced in Kenya in early 2008 is one of the darkest moments in Kenya's history.Neighbor turned against neighbor due to selfish interests from our politicians.Innocent blood was shed and nothing will ever justify this loss of innocent lives.Homes were burnt down,property lost and thousands of innocent Kenyans were internally displaced.



We all pray to God that such an event does NOT EVER RECUR in our beloved country.
I would like you my friend,to join me in this noble cause of uniting Kenyans,and say NEVER again shall we turn against our neighbors and leave these mind games to our politicians.

1. Promote peace in our country,Kenya

2. Shun tribalism

3. Love thy neighbor

Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment